Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent :-)


The Christmas tree is "finally" up at the Coleman residense. Though my Norwegian friends will not say finally, in Norway the tradition is to put up the tree the night before Christmas-eve (little christmas eve) and take it down only 13 days later. I have amazing memories from little Christmas eve from when I lived there, and I will always cherish them. Now we are in the next chapter though, and we are priveleged to create new memories and traditions for Erin to cherish as she gets older. Life is ever changing and we are always Gods hands. Safe and well :-) Thankfully yours God!

2 comments:

Knut André said...

hei! Vi får en annerledes opplevelse begge to i år! Vi skal feire jul på Leknes. Men som du sier, det er neste kapittel og vi er i Guds hender. Hilser til alle sammen fra meg og min kone! -broderen

food-lover-mama said...

Hi Ragnhild,
I can't believe how big Erin is! My has she ever grown and so very cute too. It has been too long since I have seen you. Hopefully soon though during the holidays.
I am not sure if my memory is right but I think growing up we put our Christmas tree up on Christmas Eve and took it down around Jan.1st or so. I may be wrong. We have yet to do ours, I am very behind this year but managed to finish most of my cards...just to mail them now. Be well and God bless.
Heather