Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A cold? A walk. Counting our blessings....

Today I am singing a Norwegian song in my head and this is the one sentence that stick out... " Why do kids have to have such bad colds... " My baby started her second cold last night and I do not like her stuffy nose!! I am happy though that it seemes to bother me more then it botters her.



Come to think of it though... Can it possibly be the first little tooth making its way out? Hmm.... She sure is going at it eating her blanket there.






To get our minds of stuffy noses and other pains we went out for our daily walk around our beautiful neighbourhood. I love fall because of the wonderful crisp air and amazing colors!












Poster on picture above has the map of Kitimat on it.

As we arrived at our house there was yet another reminder of how God has got us covered trough lovely friends! A friend had left new hand me down clothes at our door, the same friend that is lending us this amazing stroller. Thank you mrs. JIR ;-) You are priceless!!
Erin is sleeping on a sheep-skin sent all the way from my mom in Norway an it keeps her so snug and warm. The blanket is made by a friend and Erins little bear-coverall is also a hand me down from another friend. Thank you friends a mamma! God is good!!


I really want this blog to show all my readers how amazing God has been to us and how He loves us all... It can be scary to raise a child in this world, but I do find so much comfort in knowing that God takes care of our little one now and for ever! So many things out of our control - all of them in His!

1 comment:

In Faith said...

You are the best Ragnhild!