Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We are back!




We are back in new colors and now in English. I will try my best to update our blog from time to time, though I can not promise too much. Life as a mom is busy in a different way... I love it though!! The other thing I can`t promise is perfect English... but I sure will try ;-)

It is now close to a year since I have updated this blog and alot has happened! The two of us have now become three and life now revolves around a beautiful little girl named Erin. She is now close to 6 months old, perfect and mostly a very happy baby.



So... here we are again, trying to be a blogger :-)

God bless!!


4 comments:

Liv Randi said...

Hurra!! Godt det e fleire som e inspirert til ny start! Så flotte bilda - sku ønske vi kunne ha vært en smule nærmere kverandre! Goklem fra regnet:)

Knut André said...

hi! Nice to see you updating your blog! She's really growing up!! Things are a bit stressful back in the Old Country too, you know, with the wedding and all, but I think we'll manage. Two weeks this Saturday:)

snakkes, søster

Brodern

Inge said...

Godt å høre fra deg Ragnhild!

Håper det står bra til i langt, langt borte land.. :)

Hilsen fra et annet langt, langt borte land :)

ane marie said...

Liker at du er tilbake!! :)