Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gods love

Today I realised even more of how my Father in heaven actually feel about me... I was just overwhelmed with love towards my daughter and I made sure to tell her! I continued to tell her also that God, like me, will always love her. No matter what she does or do not do.. Then I realized.. wow, this goes for me too :-) Hehe... What an awesome reminder!!! Everytime I feel my love grow towards to little Erin I will now think about how God loves us even more! Everytime I pray for her life to be a good one I will think how God wants our life to be blessed... and He is able and willing to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph.3:20) I find this amazing!

With that I will leave my blog for at least 1 full week... not that that is so much different. But we are leaving this rainy part of Canada and hopefully heading to find some sun in Alberta!

No comments: